CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Wish...

I wish I could have a baby girl!
I wish our basement was finished so we could move Riley downstairs and let Tyler have Riley's room so he wasn't sleeping on the couch anymore (or in our bed!)
I wish I could stay home and not work anymore.
I wish I had perfect kids!
I wish I was a better mom (so I guess this is why I don't have perfect kids!)
I wish all my kids slept through the night...there hasn't been one night in the last month, and probably year, where both Ryan and I got a full night of sleep without one of the boys waking us up! Guess I should be thankful that I have kids though.
I wish I wasn't so negative, but I know that I am the one who can change this.
I wish it was spring break and we were on our way to Disneyland (9 days to go!)
I wish I had a clean, organized, decorated house! Well clean and organized would suffice! I wish I had the motivation to clean and organize and cook and do laundry!
I wish it was Spring outside with 70 degree weather where we could all go outside and play.
I wish I could do my hair as cute as Shari does it when she cuts it!
I wish...there will always be something to wish for!

4 comments:

  1. Well, you're not alone. I agree with almost every one of these statements and feel the same way. I just have to tell myself to just keep trying. And then I look at older ladies with no kids left at home, and look forward to that time (even though they always say how much they miss their kids being at home!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) HEY I WISH I HAD a basement :) even if it were unfinished! :) You need to wish for another boy - that is when the girl comes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! I so wish our basement was finished! And you have darling boys who may give you stress at times, but I think we can all relate to that! Just remember that you're never alone in that feeling! I also wish I could get a full night's sleep. I can't even remember how long its been....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep in mind that Jake and I are willing to help you with your basement! Jake will be working full time, but there's always Saturdays! I just wish we had more money, but alas we must survive on a teacher's salary :)

    ReplyDelete