CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rate My Teacher.com

So I got on to load pictures of the boys fall sports but decided to google Ryan's name to see what would come up, since he is searching for a new job and just wanted to see what employers would find out about him. So then I had to google my name too and my school homepage came up and right under that I saw rate your teacher, so I clicked on it to see what there was and 2 students have rated me! Only one of them wrote comments and here is what he/she had to say:

"She is a way good teacher. She can come across as a **** though. She is really strict on her work and when it's due. DON'T BE LATE ON THE WORK. But she helps you understand the math."

So I guess that's not too bad and just had to share! Hopefully this weekend I will get Tyler's soccer pictures and Riley's football pictures on the blog. And Ryan has an interview tomorrow morning so please pray that this will be a good job for our family...it's even in Layton!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me laugh cause I think it does describe you! :)

    ReplyDelete