CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Photos

We have had a great Spring Break thus far, despite the snow yesterday! Today is a beautiful day and the rest of the week should be nice as well. I just thought I would post some pictures of the kiddos from Easter. They each had 3 Easter egg hunts: one at daycare, one at a neighbors house and then one that the city had. Brock looks so cute in the outfit that Tara got him!





We enjoyed listening to conference and definitely feel the weight of the responsibility that we have raising our 3 boys. They really are good boys and I shouldn't complain. Riley has an amazing memory and is super smart! We are currently reading the 39 clues books and book 8 came out yesterday. He is quite the reader and it is fun for Ryan and I to take turns reading with him each night! Tyler has the sweetest personality and is really caring. He sure loves Brock and his "mama" and makes us all laugh! Brock is the best baby a mother could ask for. He is "talking" now and is so fun to listen to and talk with. He loves watching his brothers and can't wait to play with them. They are growing up so fast and I should just savor this opportunity that I have. It is hard working (but when the medical bills pile up, especially $2000 for Ryan's CT scan! I sure am glad that we have the good insurance!) I try not to bring anything home so that I can spend the evenings hanging out. Below are some other fun photos! Tyler woke up Saturday screaming and sure enough he has another ear infection. He will only take his medicine from Riley and Riley gets him to do it by saying, "you can't play games until you take this." and Tyler reluctantly says okay.



1 comment:

  1. Brock is soooo cute!! And that totally cracks me up that Tyler will only take his medicine if Riley gives it to him. I love when my kids have good brother moments (rather than bad brother moments which there are always plenty of!) We can't wait to see you guys in June.

    ReplyDelete