CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My New Addiction

So several ladies in my ward have these way cool watch bands and so of course I needed one too! I found a great website that sells bead kits and watch faces and so I have ordered several. They are so much fun and so addicting! I got mine from http://www.scarletlimebeadart.com/chunky.html and then click on beadart and check out the watchart. Here are a couple pictures of my favorite ones! This website has a great tutorial on how to make them as well, so Ryan and I have had fun making them! Yes, Ryan did help me make them. He is quite the crafter!


1 comment:

  1. super cute! Yes, and I see he has even blogged a few times :) WOW! :)
    Fun pictures! Glad you have a blog so that I can catch up with ya now!

    ReplyDelete