CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fun pictures

So when we were in Washington, my sister-in-law took our family pictures and I am stealing them off her blog to post here! :) We love the ones of the kids, but aren't fond of the ones of Ryan and I...isn't that usually the case though! The first 2 are of Brock and his cousin who was born in September. It was pretty cute watching them cause Bennett just wanted to give Brock "loves" but Brock didn't really care for it. However, Brock loved watching Bennett crawl around and now all he wants to do is be more mobile...he is now rolling all over the floor, both from his back to belly and belly to back! Enjoy the pictures! :)






1 comment:

  1. I have the rest of them online at www.tmcustomportraits.com/proofs/Christensen I will also get the CD in the mail to you. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete