CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

My Family

I know that it's been forever since I last posted and so much has happened! But I wanted to post a picture of all of my family that was taken outside the church for my grandma's funeral. It was the first time in 3 years that my parents and their 5 kids and 14 grandchildren have been together. So here it is.

On the far left is my youngest Sister who is holding her son and is pregnant with her 2nd boy and her husband. Next to them in the red skirt is my sister Alisa and her daughter and then her husband is holding her son behind her. Next to her is my brother Jeremy and his wife and their identical twin daughters and 2 sons, one of them my dad has. My parents are in the middle and then in between us and my parents is my older brother Brandon and his wife and 4 boys and she's pregnant with her fifth baby, but not sure if it's a boy or girl yet. Maybe if it's a girl, then I might try for another baby, a big maybe! And then of course there's us. Riley looks huge compared to all the grandkids, but he actually has 2 older cousins! We're hoping that he'll be as tall as my brothers and not his dad! :)

We really did have a great time spending a couple days with my family, knowing that we might not be able to make the venture there this summer. It was also great to see my cousins and their families and of course to see grandpa and say good-bye to grandma. We were able to see her in August and she remembered all my kids names and we had a great chat! Soon after she had a stroke and things went downhill. She was ready to go home and how nice would it be to go "home" when you were ready. She was an amazing woman with a great heritage and I need to follow in her footsteps!

No comments:

Post a Comment